Community Rugby League Raffle

To be drawn at the Betfred Challenge Cup Final - 17th July

Countdown

17 July 2021
Supporting Community Rugby League

Draw Countdown

17 July 2021

Prize to be won

£880.00

Prize pot increases with every entry

One Entry = Two chances to win

Local prize – every club has a winner. Prize increases by £1 with every entry

National Draw – Every entry is entered in to a draw to win one of the following prizes

Exclusive prizes in the National draw include:
  • Exclusive pre-World Cup training experience with the England Mens, Womens and Wheelchair teams
  • 4 x RLWC2021 Final tickets (Men’s and Women’s double-header)
  • 4 x RLWC2021 Wheelchair Final tickets
  • England World Cup shirts for you and your family (up to 4 people)
Raising funds for Community Rugby League clubs
Raising funds for...

70% of every entry goes directly to the club you select to support

70% of your entry goes to the club you select

Can't see your club listed or want to promote the draw? Please let us know

How many tickets would you like to buy?

Buy your tickets

£5 per ticket

  • 1
  • 2
  • 5
  • Other

70% of all entry fees goes directly to 65% of every entry goes directly to the club you select to support

Alternative entry routes available click here for terms.
Total
£ 5

Community Rugby League Raffle

£5.00

Exclusive prizes in the National draw include:

  • Exclusive pre-World Cup training experience with the England Mens, Womens and Wheelchair teams
  • 4 x RLWC2021 Final tickets (Men’s and Women’s double-header)
  • 4 x RLWC2021 Wheelchair Final tickets
  • England World Cup shirts for you and your family (up to 4 people)
Time left:

Draw ends: July 17, 2021 05:00:00
Timezone: UTC+1

This draw is limited to 100000 tickets

Tickets sold: 880

This lottery will have 378 winners

0 100000
Category:

the balance of your entry fee covers the prize pool and cost of running the draw.

Raising funds for...
Raising funds for...

I am delighted that The RFL have partnered with Play Fund Win to give Community Clubs the opportunity to proactively fundraise to help recoup some of the revenues which have been lost whilst play has been suspended, and which clubs rely on. 70% of all entry fees goes directly to the Community Club which the entrant selects and those taking part have got two chances to win some fantastic prizes - a cash prize which is ringfenced exclusively for the team they select to benefit, or one of the amazing prizes in the main draw which includes the chance to come and spend the day with the England team as they prepare for this autumn's World Cup on home soil.

When you enter the draw, simply select the Community club you want to benefit from your entry and that club will receive 70% of that entry fee (£3.50 of your entry). The remaining 30% builds up to form the prize pot and covers the operating cost of staging the draw, with a minimum of £1 from every ticket sold contributing to each club’s jackpot.

Beyond this draw I’d encourage clubs to start staging your own Play Fund Win draws as a way of continuing to fundraise using the simple digital raffle platform. Clubs don’t pay any upfront fees to stage a draw and Play Fund Win take care of everything for you, you simply tell them when you want the draw to take place, how much you want to charge for entry and then promote the draws through the clubs networks, using the marketing kits the Play Fund Win provide for you. To find out more about staging your own draws as a regular income stream simply click here to find out more.

For now, good luck and thank you for helping to support Community Rugby League.

M.Lovering

Marc Lovering
Director of Participation and Development

How it works

play

The Community Rugby League Raffle

fund

Fund your community club as 70% (£3.50) of your entry fee from every ticket sold goes to the club you choose to receive it

win

Win great prizes – Your entry secures a ticket in to two draws, one that all entrants are entered in to to win great Rugby League Prizes, the other ringfenced just for your club with a cash prize that increases by £1 with every entry received

Weekly Fundraising Top 10